Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Historical Burrrrnnn

Tuesday, August 26, 2008
I am so looking for a chance to use this. It came out of my mouth today while I was listening in on two co-workers talk about their unsatisfactory interactions at car dealerships.

Co-worker S. to co-worker I.: "...so I drove that stupid Volkswagen back to the lot and told the guy I wanted bumper-to-bumper and free car washes for six months or I was walking! And you want to know what he told me? He said that wasn't the original deal! Can you believe that? Of course it wasn't the original deal or I wouldn't be in that mess of a car!"
Me(giggling): "You should have told him 'Listen up, I'm F.D.R. and this is the NEW DEAL.'"

I SO hope I can tell somebody off using that line in the very near future.

Pat. On. Back.

3 comments:

Nick said...

Weird, cause today I used "I'm FDR, and I'm ashamed of my body (polio)."

Piefinger said...

That IS weird because normally I would be stealing something like that from you but in this case that's not even a possibility because we haven't spoken in months!

(come home to me.)

Piefinger said...

oh, but Hilarioso is all you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Piefinger © 2008. Design by Pocket | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates