Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Uhh...NACHOS Anyone?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I fear I am becoming an As Seen on TV Lady, or at least I fear that my inevitable descent into an ASOTVL at the age of fifty-five will be extremely fast.
So far I now own Debbie Meyers green bags (which I definitely endorse and have saved me money on my produce)...

The Tobi steamer handheld model (which is only okay but worth the twenty bucks if you both hate ironing and cannot figure out how to best clean your upholstery)...

And Sham-Wows...

I have not yet tested the Sham-Wows because my sister ordered them for me as a birthday gift and they are still in the package at her house. I will provide a detailed testimonial as soon as I recieve them/spill a 2 liter of Coke on my rug.


Then the other day, literally in the midst of my usual struggle with SaranWrap, I saw Chef Tony endorsing yet another ASOTVL product I want to own:

Yes, yes. I saw that "Z" in the product name. But seriously. They make a vaccum tight seal on any size bowl or pot or whatever and you don't even have to transfer your leftovers to tupperware or cover with useless cling wrap! The next thing you know I will be making exclusively half-moon shaped foods in the GT Xpress Cooker.

I don't care. I still love this guy:

1 comments:

David said...

I too am compelled by Smart Lidz; not only are they practical and would prevent me from using plastic wrap and/or aluminum foil ever again, they also make a neat space age noise when they are deployed.

You should visit the ASOTV store at the Mall... it's like buying from the TV but sans shipping and handling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Piefinger © 2008. Design by Pocket | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates