Monday, April 27, 2009

What's the Holdup, Sis?

Monday, April 27, 2009
This is mostly just so my mom and sister can see this amazing follow-up to the first Sweet Secrets commercial I posted, but I think you can all enjoy this brush that turns into a bed on SOME level - RIGHT?

I'm thinking this might turn into a series because I have been laughing about Kitchen Littles all day. Particularly the first line (maybe the only line) of the jingle that goes "just like Mom's only little...KITCHEN LITTLES!"

2 comments:

Siri said...

If I had a penny for every time my big brother used to say "how come you look so good?".....

Wendell said...

Wow! It's all coming back now. I don't think they'd have that "plain" of a little girl on a commercial anymore, would they? Maybe I'm out of touch on kids commercials nowadays....

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Piefinger © 2008. Design by Pocket | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates