Friday, June 13, 2008

That's Not Her Style

Friday, June 13, 2008

MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Old photographs - Pedigree

Please, please go to My Heritage and make one of these of your very own. Then post it somewhere so I can figure out how much of this is based on the particular angle of you face in the picture that you upload. 100% you say? Oh, okay. Because that is the only way to explain me morphing into Uptown Girl. I wish I had access to more hilarious, large, front-facing pictures of myself here at work, but I just don't. If I did, I would make a morph of me turning into Markie Post, Clarissa Darling, or Smurfette.

A big nod to Maven for this tip.

1 comments:

David said...

Well..... I didn't see mine coming.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Piefinger © 2008. Design by Pocket | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates