Friday, June 13, 2008

Like My Pizza is the Only Pizza That Matters

Friday, June 13, 2008
As I look to the post below I notice that Christie Brinkley, like Melissa Joan Hart, has what my mom would classify as a lazy eye and what she calls lazy eyes are not really lazy. The following is a conversation I once had with her on this topic:
Mom: "Do people ever say you look like anyone famous?"
Me: "The only one I ever get is Melissa Joan Hart, you know from Sabrina the Teenage Witch."
Mom: "OHHhhhh yeah. I can see that. You know, because you both have a lazy eye...."
Me (incredulous): "What?! I do NOT have a lazy eye!"
Mom: "Well you know what I mean. Kind of sleepy...like a little twinkle in them."
Me: "Mom, having a lazy eye is VERY different than having a twinkle."
Mom (faraway): " *magic*..."

Well I'm kind of loathe to do this so early on in my blogging endeavor but I'm going to go ahead and link you to a craigslist posting that sends me into giggleville every time I read it. Mostly because I identify with it. A lot.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/aaa/425529349.html

1 comments:

Maven said...

Once again giggling quietly in my office about the craigslist post.

And Mom.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Piefinger © 2008. Design by Pocket | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates