Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Your Piece of the Pie

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This is a breakdown by percentages (which may or may not add up to 100%) of all the tasks I performed during my work day today.

Searching for images of interracial couples - 13%
Eating pineapple and passion fruit sorbet - 4%
Organizing office ride share for work party tomorrow and responding to emails - 9%
Trying on silly hats and making the subsequent photos of said activity into a slide show (to be later set to music) - 24%
Editing - 17%
Coveting dress by Original Penguin on Overstock.com - 2%
Triple-checking correct measurement of "virtual" pressure ulcers - 9%
Conference call - 12%
Having very pleasant interactions with salespeople and fellow customers alike at downtown Macy's - all the rest %. Not to mention- the most favorable.

Please breakdown your day for me. Pie chart preferred.

2 comments:

Maven said...

I think you need to amend this to include "emailing my sister about her back zit."

Miss Lippy said...

Refining an iTunes playlist that will ensure my success as I run a 5K tomorrow - 25%

Cleaning my classroom so the custodians aren't too pissed at me when they come in here to clean the carpet this summer - 35%

Cleaning out my email inbox - 10%

Checking my phone to see if my sister is in labor - 15%

Getting pissed when iTunes tells me it can't find a song that is clearly in there, and then attempting to find where I might have moved it to on the server - 15%

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Piefinger © 2008. Design by Pocket | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates